Monday, August 11, 2008

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

This look is a simple derivative from the idea of hard and soft. Chunky leather jackets and a nude girly colours. It took a fair amount of experimentation to make it all work but over all i like it.

These jackets are fantastic the sculpties make them very structures and even more bulky looking. It alos come with several chioce of back motif (i meant to get a picture but i didn't my bad)
To juxtapose this i wanted nude feminine colours with a chiffon feel. I really enjoy juxtaposing textures like this in SL

These are a few of my favorite things Singel

The top took a bit of mix and match, it comes with a layerd undershirt that was too gold for this look so i mixed it with a vest instead (i wish ther was more than one long layer on the SL mesh)
The belt was simple done to cover the jion in the trousers and top.

I really want the shoes to say tough to so these were a good pick, although i over wear them i just love the shape of them. Peep Toes are hard to come by in SL and these tesla ones are perfection. I wish she would make more colours :D

I am holding a bag but it seems to have got lost in the poses :(

These are a few of my favorite Things Collage

The hair and skin were an easy match. I'm completely in love with these new nylon skins, before now they never suited me but i think the lips just really pop on this new release and are well worth a look. (gotta go back for the fat pack :D)

The hair is from Kin iv been a long time fan of there stuff and particularly like the hand drawn fringe on this style.


Credits
Skin: Nylon, Raw Plain
Hair: Kin, Clara
Eyes: FTL, Ruri

Belt: Armidi Giasci, Silver
Jeans: Itny (used to own D!FF), Skinny Jeans in Grey
Shoes: Tesla, Athena Black
Jacket: Bare Rose, Black Leather Jacket Ladys
Cross over top(Nude one): Cahcet, Tilda
Scarf: Decoy, Sand
Tank Worn Under: La frofro, Ask Tank

Furniture used
Phone, Artilleri
Love Stool: Non Standard
Flamingo: Artilleri

Marni




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a hard/soft mashup! You've pieced the outfit together beautifully, allowing neither the hard nor the soft to overpower the look.