Sunday, August 3, 2008

Colour Colour and More Colour

I think before you read this post you should go watch the mini cartoon by maki loulou, about a homicidal and jealous zebra due to his monochrome shortcomings.

Here

I stumbled on this funny cartoon and it set ideas of in my head. Sl is a world without rules therefor some day its just plain fun filling your face with as much colour as you can. Mina Junk has been a skin line iv kept my eye on for a bit and with this new set of skins i hope everyone else starts looking into this exciting line of fun skins.

MINA JUNKColour Full

Before we move right onto the skins I'm going to bore you all with the outfit i put together to wear them with. Gab a cuppa :)

I basically wanted to put as many colours as i could. No regards to clashing ect. Looking at this image now I'm actually wearing something very similar in RL atm. I'm not sure if this is becoming a rut style wise I'm in, ill mix it up on the next post. I think my particularly issue with my SL style is that iv never been that interested in attracting the other sex over SL. So the idea of "attractiveness" or glamor never shines through.

MINA JUNKColour Face

Back to the skins, i simply love the pout on them, apple like lips. The brows also, i like that there so fine, perfect for very light hair.

Here are a few more of the makeups i like from the new exotic line

MINA JUNKColour Face

All Skins are MinaJunk Exotic

Credits Below
And here is the rest of it.

Hair:MMS, Shair
Eyes: Five True Love, Kusa
Hair Bow: Detour, Kawii Plaid Bow

Scarf: Decoy, Rasberry (tinted)
Top: Manatee, Scalleeewag blue
Skirt:AOHARU, Shirt Dress in White
Bag: Mon Amie, Shopping Bag (free)
Leggings: M*A*ii*K*I
Shoes:Tesla, Marie Black

Marni
xoxoxox


0 comments: