Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cool Hues



While I was in the ensemble mode I ended up with this, a kind of cutesy winter throw-together. I started with the summer dress from <3 Cupcakes, a place I'm very fond of as the prices are always dirt cheap but the dresses are gorgeous and can be mixed with each other or into the rest of your wardrobe very easily. Again I love the ruffle collar and went with GLAM's from their Tweed and Ruffles outfit. I really wanted some kind of hat or headpiece and this anchor hat from Chapeau tres Mignon was perfect.

It's all very matchy matchy colour-wise but I took a break from trying to experiment with clashing colours and got this look fairly quickly without actually looking for too much blue.And here is the rest of it. I should also mention I just bought a load of poses from mela's and really it was sorting them and playing around with them a bit that led me to this outfit.


Credits:
Skin: Celestial - Fall Series - Champagne #4
Hair: COIF - 70's Flight Attendant - Black
Dress: <3 Cupcakes - A Summer Dress
Top: G.L.A.M. - Tweed and Ruffles Set
Jacket: Tuli - Ana Denim Jacket - Blue
Hat: Chapeau tres Mignon - Anchor Hat
Stockings: Veschi - Tintable Tights - Heavy Knit
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Barcelona Slingback - Maya w/gold


0 comments: