Saturday, July 19, 2008

I've been Away Summering!

And Now I'm Back!

P.S can anyone help me with this read more thing on blogger, mine works but the feed doesn't seem to pick it up :(

Anyway as i said iv been away from SL, and well i logged in today and just had so much fun wandering sims and seeing build ect. I think Sl is something everyone needs a break from to truly appreciate the creativity in it. In fact shortly after this clothes post I'm going to post some of my favorite spots from today!

Also ill warn you now, the photo arn't that good. I have a new comp which is currently PS so i used mac iPhoto to crop these. After id taken the Polaroid ones i realized i hadn't set my image nearly high enough so sorry for the pixels! High rezz is my friend i know :P


Polariod One

This Outfit started with my surrounding actually(more in the next post)I wanted something suitable girly. This new dress is becoming a favorite of mine it encompasses nautical stripes (that i am oh so fond of) and the sculptie skirt is just so playful. Its just a happy piece.

The hair is the new curio (which I'm sure is filling the feed as we speak.I think this outfit sorta talks for its self tbh so more photos and the credits


Full Leagth Shot

What am i wearing?

Hair: Curio, Melinda White
Skin: MMS,Light 5a
Eyes: Detour, Sigma Blue
Lashes: Cake

Dress: Manatee, Scalleeeeewag
Scarf: Decoy, Mraz Scarf
Tank: (worn underneath) Itsy Lisel (Old owner of D!ff), White Cami
Socks: Sh*t Happens, Red tube Socks calf
Boats: ALG, Rubber Boots (freebie)

Jammy Toast: HANAUTA, Strawberry Jam Toast




2 comments:

Flutter Memel said...

U look lovely Marni :) Glad u back to blogging.
xoxo

Tenshi said...

That glitch is nothing any of us on the FP feed can fix - it's actually a fault in Tao's code that's making it unable to read post cuts.