Monday, July 7, 2008

Zero Sunbathing for Moi

Anyone get the pun..?

Newho I feel theses skin were judged before they were even released. In fact i think everyone in SL needs to take as THEY personally find. Not (Omg so and so said this, lets spam the biatch). Moving swiftly on because this isn't a drama blog, its a place for me and eyva to exhibit fashion and SL products as we see fit.

Personaly i have found the new zero line of skins, excellent. The other Gens were often to harsh on my shape but im loving how these look.

Onto the fashion :)

This isn't a totally Skin Review style post. I am planning on doing one but the next two weeks I'm busy taking over the RL world of fashion so one empire has to but put through to muzak hold.

I bought this Swimsuit Hoping to wear it a lot it being summer and all in RL, consequently England dreary weather has left me feeling thoroughly wintry even in SL. However we all need a ravey swimsuit after all there are so many rave swimming pools..... As ever being from AOHARU means impeccable technical skill, fun colours and designs and not everyone will have the stuff. I like to refer to them as the Japanese Armidi.


I dug out some of my favorite hair, i love this tone. Darker silvers i always feel make a more for more versatility skin wise. Any Hair designers out there only with a light silver (whilst being lovely I'm sure) I'd love a darker tone to!

Water MMS

I took these Pics at Hbox, i didn't realise you could do this with the water actually. Quite please i found this its a fun trick for some picks.

Water MMS Polariod

This Cover up was something a wonderful Japanese blogger pointed me to. Her name is Meru Lyle (Sofia has mentioned her before) I thinks she fabulous. So creative and always on the look out for new fashion.

On a Last note Before the Credits: No Doubt the Nameless blog commenter's are hitting the post buttons as we speak, asking why i choose to blog something about MMS Zero skins and which is why i intend to no shy away from this now somwhat controversial brand.



Credits For this blog Entry

Skin - MMS, Zero Makeup 7 Fair
Eyes- Decollage, Day Dreamer Blue
Hair- Etd, Lynne 2 in Nickel
Lashes- Cake, Bedroom

Ring- TOSL, Fruitliciouse Red
Cover Up- elDee, Atoll Silver
Swimsuit- AOHARU, Swimsuit Pink


1 comments:

Flutter Memel said...

U look lovely Marni :)