Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lights, Camera, Pose [Peche Review]

I personally love poses in SL, i mainly end up buying silly ones one of my favorites is a chicken dance animation. As for good quality fashion poses i normally just stick to the obvious brands and don't venture out. But when i tryed these poses from Peche, i added them straight into my blog/modeling pose ball. I love simple stand poses, none of this big fashioney arms and pouting. So these are perfect for me.

Peche Two

Her animated stand one is possibly the cutest pose I've seen in SL point blank. It along with the rest of her stock is perfect for AO's. I always think simple Ao's are much more elegant than all the standing on your tip toes nonsense.

Peche Three

The owner of Peche Shayna Doobie from the name like peaches. She also has a cute necklace and bracelet set with the aforementioned fruit on. (i hope she makes a broach as well). You can also buy the Gina poses in a Premade AO, which is excellent if like me you cant work those damned Zhaos.

Peche One

Go See Peche at:
Here!

P.S How cute are her Peach Pose stands!

What am i wearing?

Eyes: Decollage, Green Dreamer Eyes
Skin: MMS Zero, Light 7
Hair: MMS, Valena, s'n'p

Jeans: Cashmere, Penny Skinny Jeans Red
Shoes: Maitreya, Virtue Patent Black
Tank: La Foo Foo, T-shirt Tank in Ask

All Jewelery and Poses from ~Peche~

Marni


1 comments:

Flutter Memel said...

Oh nooooo, how could u! :P
/me goes check peche poses