Sunday, June 15, 2008

[REVIEW] The artist formaly known as TaP

Hello Campers!

I always get excited when something with the name Fleur comes my way. What ever it is. Tbh Ros and Cj could send me a letter bomb with Fleur on the label and id probably still open it with glee. (i highly doubt she would tho..) (for anyone who's not read this blog previously I'm in love with there skins, i stay no and then but end up back in them)

This Merry little preview pack arrived and well i wont lie, i did a little dance.

These belts are available from the 20th and will be in six style in six colours. There by far my favorite none prim belts I've seen so far. I often find prim belt annoying actually, they re size funny and look bulky. These just fit to your avatar form. All come on Jacket and Shirt layer meaning there easy to mix and match.

Fleur Belts

The range of style will suit any fashion sense. My favorite in the pink sash style (number 3) i cant wait for the full release of these baby's!

Belts:
1.
Black Leather Weave Belt
2. Lemon Patent Leather Belt
3. Pink Sash Belt
4. Scarlett Three Hoop Belt
5. Tan Studded O Ring Belt
6. Tangerine Patent Belt

All the Rest:

Hair :
Aden, Milla bangs and Mariya bun style (worn together)
Skin : Blowpop, Tuesday Cream Rai Sins in Pink
Eyes : Xs, Shaded Blue (I'm in love with these)

Shirt :
Gisaci Armidi, Cambridge White
Shorts : Viva la Glam, Twill Grey
Socks : Pochette, Grey Small
Glasses : Artillirie, Buddy Holly (No tape)
Shoes : Kitties Layer, Francine Silver

Toddles my loves

Marni - I'm going to go dance again - Grut

xxxxxx


1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! must must have them... ;)