Sunday, June 1, 2008

[Review] BomBon

This Designer was someone iv been following for a while on her Flickr account. She seems to have been making things for a while and just not release them until the other day when she finally opened her shop!

So frankly I had to go and buy it all :)

This bright summery hippie style is popular amongst Japanese designers and personally love it. Its light hearted whimsical.

The thing I particularly admire about these dresses are that the short and tops that are worn underneath have details on so they can be worn as separates which I think its and excellent touch.

Dress up Doll

* Please note i added those white tabs to make it look like those paper dress up dolls, there not on the clothes hehe

*Full Sized Image*

I still haven’t got my head round the name BomBon (its BonBon for the sweet isn’t it?)

As you can see on her flicker that’s a lot in store from this new and exciting designer.

Visit her shop here: (p.s is a partly residential sim so be careful were you wander)


BomBon

Credits:

Paper Doll
Skin - Blowpop, Aden, Brown freckels
Eyes - Glanz, Freash Blue
Hair and Bow - Coif, Minnie
Undies - Love Lace <3

The Dresses:

1. Asian Tunic Dress
2, Pindot Dress
3. Chairorian Dress
4. Check Dress (worn as a top) and Jeans are an unreelsed Pair from Itsy Lisle (she used to own !Diff)
5. Asain Tunic Cream
6. Red Check Dress

All from BomBon except the jeans

Marni - the Curious - Grut


4 comments:

Mariya Nesiote said...

Aw, Marni you've been doing a fantastic job with the blogging lately. I'm a fan! I know where I'll be going later today. :P

Itny Lisle said...

I agree with mariya! This post is so cute <3

Scarlett Niven said...

Nice job, Marni!

Marni Grut said...

Aww ty guys your so sweet!