Friday, May 30, 2008

Accessories dominate your life.....

Oh I don’t know whats come over me recently I’m actually updating out blog I mean WTF? I’m so lazy normally :P

Anyways it was mentioned on one of yesterdays comments about my eccentric and elderly post that they liked how I piled on accessories. So I had a little pontificate over the matter.

I’m a complete accessories junky in RL and SL I will try and wear anything (as you with see in the credits). In fact Gillian dearest has had a right laugh about my obsession to wear furniture particularly chairs and lamp hats. These less successful experiments weren’t that well documented….. thankfully. (Gillian keep the chair couture snaps to yourself thank you!)

I created this skin just for this matter (its an another shop mod) if any of you want a copy for doing this sort of layout feel free to IM me and ill drop it on you.

accessories dominate your life

Large Image Here

I felt for this piece I would just focus on the chest and head because if I was to throw shoes bags and other suck things id be hear until next Thursday. These are all attached none are sneakily rezzed and position although this is a tip I love using for taking photos.

So et voila!

Whats marni wearing?

Look One

Diamonde- Namless Earrings
Yummy- Beaded Strand (tintable)
* G Field * - Blue Cushion worn as a large corsage
Miam Miam * Multi Jewel Necklace

Look Two

Wrigglesworth – Tinted Aviators
Armidi Gisaci – Valencia pearl Gold Necklace
Le Petit Prince – Dragon Fly Braoch
Last Call- Headhunter Scard


Look Three

* Miam Miam *- Charm medallion
Paper Couture-Antique Pearl Earrings
Masks and Feathers- Obsession Black
Kyoot – Straight Jacket Collar (from the outfit)

Look Four

Chapeau Tres Mignon – Fashion Army Epaulette
Bebe – Afrikana
Closet – Head Feather Piece
Aya AM – Wood Bangle

Look Five

Lemonade/ Decollage – Nautical Earrings
Popfuzz- Sailor Hat 2
Yummy- Nautical Charm
Veschi – Le pouf Red Bow



3 comments:

Candy Lemmon said...

I for one, find a chair-hat admirable in a very pop-art meets Salvador Dali sort of way.

This post is perfection. I'm a stylist in my day-life, and this is practically an advanced how-to for my job. I think we're all lucky that you're finally blogging.

Eyva Matova said...

Good GOD you've done amazing posts! It's putting me to shame, and to echo Candy, this post IS perfection. Miss you hun, hope you're doing as well as possible, look after yourself, I'll see you soon!

<3<3<3

Marni Grut said...

Eyva im always well :P NEW DENTURES (to anyone else reading this im really not 60 just poor teeth)

and awwww i like yours posts!

miss you to smushmo