Saturday, May 10, 2008

Been Around



I've been off here there and everywhere exploring and travelling the grid, and I just thought I'd share some pics of where I am and what I wore. These pictures have been modified in ps, as I've been learning how to blur a background. See if you think they worked out okay, I had a huge learning curve when I got photoshop last year and the sheer volume of tricks I know I have yet to learn is a little intimidating, but I'm getting there slowly. Anyway, these two photographs are intended to have a subtle blurring as the background is not that far behind the model.

This first shot is taken in Isle of Dreams, more of a date sim (music beware) but the fields looked very Sound of Music and that inspired a more wistful and innocent outfit choice. I began with the dress from <3 Cupcakes and my hair rose from artilleri, and it went from there.



The second shot was taken in ChouChou, a sim both celebrating music and offering some serious shopping. I fell for it immediately, wandering around and letting my twitchy camera finger go crazy, and then heading to the streets to shop, shop, shop. Besides a Grandma store, I found GiGi Couture, where I picked up these high waisted capris, which were included in the high waisted pants I purchased. Added to the Bazy skin I've been wearing non-stop, and an Armidi silk blouse, I felt very sophisticated.


Product Info:

Photo 1:


Skin - Wax Poetic - Pinup

Dress - <3 Cupcake - Daphne Dress

Hair - Coif - Disco Goddess in Caramel

Tights - Sheer Stockings - Silver

Necklace - Paper Couture - Antique Pearl Choker

Flower - Artilleri - rose hair flower in pink

Monkey - Zooby's


Photo 2:

Skin - Bazy - Emmie skin - [med] basic

Top - Armidi Gisaci -Buone Vacanze - Aqua Afrillia

Pants - GiGi Couture - Black High Waisted Pants

Hair - *TRUTH* Bridgette - Nutmeg

Flower - Artilleri - rose hair flower in white

Necklace - Paper Couture - Black Gem Necklace

Shoes - Maitreya - Enchant Leopard


0 comments: