Monday, May 12, 2008

Pochette


Embiggen for better look

The last few days I've been quite obsessed with this new short do by mana Grut of Pochette. Picked up on a whim after flicking through the feed, I was pleasantly surprised at how great it looks on, the texture's well done and while short, this is still a feminine style. When new styles came out yesterday I bought the lot, and love them. The only hiccup was getting the wig to fit without making it too big for my head.

Curious for more, I tp'd to the main store, which was a treat. Besides hair, mana also makes poses, clothes and accessories. I'd already bought the picnic rug a while ago and I love it, but I also picked up these cute blue gingham pyjamas, which come in four or five different colours. Cuteness reigns at Pochette, all the dresses and sweaters are very sweet and perfect for winter, with modest hems and warm fabrics.

Take a look around at mana's varied stock, in particular the Cabochon Necklace. I wish I'd gotten a picture but it's a loose pendant necklace and you have a choice from a few different picture options. I wish I'd had more time to really get in and have a good long browse, but I was lucky and for about the second time ever, won the lucky chair and scored some sweet blue knit socks with antique lace trim.

For product info, visit Pochette's blog.

TP to Pochette Main Store

Also wearing:

Skin by Wax Poetic - Mermaid
Socks by Corduroy - Argyle in White


0 comments: