Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BlowPop Vixen

Hello all J this is my first real post on artist tea party so I hope you all like it. Although this is in the style of a simple outfit format blog type thingy (ohh technical). I really want to showcase how wonderful the new blowpop skin is. I figured as a few people have bloged it already I’d avoid all that technical poop and just got with “yeah it makes me look freeking hot, heck even I fancy me”

Blowpop Full Leangth

I never wear underwear much in SL due to a distinct lack of a Mr Grut but this outfit is slightly racy but still wearable without in my opinion being hooker bling-tard supercalfragilistic.

Ill start with the hair, this refuge style was one I believe I picked up in a sale a while back. I haven’t worn it till now. It came with a ponytail which I changed into a bun. Doing this to hair is something I do a lot. Personally I don’t see it as wrong its like customizing your clothes in RL. For doing this instead of rezzing it on the floor and unlinking it all which can be an thoroughly nasty process if your not great are fitting hair, The clear texture will be you friend. Instead of simply deleting primes just move the ones you don’t want and make them transparent.

Blowpop Vixen

The outfit its self is a mix of old school Dazzle and a freebie I picked up at thimbles on a recent pilgrimage. The dazzle skirt I should say is curtsey of Emma Gilmour who gave it to me at an inventory swap, I’m surprised she parted with it tbh it might be from before the land of flexi but I love it.

Blowpop Vixen Face Image

The skin as I mentioned before is the amazing new pre-release from blow pop. I’m in love with this skin personally. It’s a big change from my usual skins as well. I never go for nude makeup and generally avoid realistic skins. Blowpop has been a shop I’ve liked but never been able to get to fit my shape. This new addition officially breaks that cycle. All I would say is that the brows for me needed so careful modding and I’m slightly sad the brows aren’t tintable.

The headphones are from a shop I’m planning on doing a full blog post on. These truly amazing acceroise from La Petite Prince are all steam punk or neko themed. But mix with the right things is very wearable. The prim work on all the items makes them really stand out and everything is under 250l.

Ill finish by mentioning the shoes. Tesla in my opinion makes the cutest sculptie shoes in SL there fun AND sexy. This newest colour fatpack is no exception. Spring/summer colours bring this classic shape right on trend.

Eyes: GLANZ: Fresh Blue

Hair: Refuge: Chloe Silver (Modified)

Lashes: Cake: Bedroom Lashes

Gloves: Fleur/ Tap: Short Tan

Skirt: Dazzle: Mini Femme Fatale

Collar: Kyoot Army: Swirly Cyclone Black

Bra (worn under jacket): Love Lace: Rosesste Black

Skin: BLOWPOP: Tuesday Cream Plain (to be released)

Headphones: LPP: Art Deco Tasted Head Set

Jacket: Thimbles: Freebie Jacket in Black (yes FREE and there are a tone of colours)

Shoes: Tesla: Vixen 2 Fallow

I think that sums it up mostly so what have we learnt today children?

Blow pop skins rock my socks.

Now i must go back to my dungon, my gorean overlord is calling

Marni- The Slightly Patronising - Grut

xxxx


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marni, I was so happy to read this post :)
The Tuesday skin looks fantastic on you, yay!!!

Marni Grut said...

Hehehehe ty! i rele like this skin on, cant wait for the rest of them to come out :)

Flutter Memel said...

I'm sooo envy now !
Dahlia is right = you lokk fantastic!
Flutter