Thursday, May 29, 2008

[Fashion Schizophrenic - Dreamey]

Part two of my fashion schizophrenic series. Today I picked a dream like fashion sense which it’s highlighted in the odd selection of colours. Normally maroon, purple, nude and gold are my first picks but I like how these tones mixed.

Dreamer

I wanted to shy away from the obvious floaty dress for a dreamer like look. Id prefer for it to be almost theatrical. Hats and gloves as ever ended up in the outfit. I think I have a glove addiction you know. I always wear them regardless of season.

I tried to soften the lines with the hair and the legwarmers both making use of transparency in the textures.

I think my favourite part of this outfit is the skirt which is part of a dress from <3>

Dreamer Full

Lastly I feel I should note a bit on my skin choice. It’s from Mia Snow a shop I’ve always known about from her flickr images but never really looking into it. I stopped by the other day and fell in love with a few of them. The makeups are so fun but still all wearable, mostly in pastel colours. I really loved this on it reminded me of a Russian doll.

Sorry for the slightly shorter post today!

What’s Marni wearing?

Skin - Abby 13 – Mia Snow

Eyes – Mid Fresh Blue- Glanz

Lashes – Bedroom Lashes- Cake

Hair- mono silver- AOHARU

Hat – Knock on Wood – Timberry

Skirt – Dress one gold – Heart Cupcakes

Tights- Tintable tights mid – Viva la Glam

Top – Luxe satin Fleur Babydoll Plus (tinted) – Viva la Glam

Scarf/Neck Piece - Wild Petal Scarf – Japan cakes (ty mariya and TR for this fab find)

Legwarmers – Black Lace – Bettie Page

Glasses – Lolita Logenette – Paper Couture

Shoes – Vixen 2 in Fallow- Tesla


Marni - im off to wander with the clouds- Grut

xxxxx



4 comments:

MiaSnow said...

wonderful pics :) i'm a sucker for dreamers, love the funky look

Marni Grut said...

awww ty your skin started it!

Flutter Memel said...

<3 it Marni!

keep me warm. said...

this is my favorite look so far <3